Conditions treated with medical marijuana include the following:
- Crohns Disease
- Appetite Loss
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscle Spasm
- Muscle Spasms
At the Zabrecky Institute, our clinicians provide comprehensive treatment with a holistic approach, using cannabis as a therapeutic alternative to treat qualified medical conditions for eligible patients.
- Patients must create a profile on the PA Medical Marijuana Patient Registry at medicalmarijuana.pa.gov through a registration form.
- Patient must qualify for the Medical Marijuana Program, having one or more of the medical conditions listed by the state, which is available on the website.
- Patient who is eligible for medical marijuana must present to this office with a diagnosis and history and physical, performed by their own physicians, that confirm one of the state’s listed qualifying diagnoses.
- Once diagnosis is confirmed, patient will complete their registration online and will have to pay $50 for their medical marijuana ID card.
- Patient can then set up an appointment with one of our providers for a prescription for medical marijuana. Please arrive at the office 15 minutes prior to appointment to fill out our office intake form.
- Patient can then visit a dispensary in their area with the ID card and our prescription, to meet with dispensary staff and determine the optimal formulation for their diagnosis.
If patient suspects an issue with anxiety, depression, or PTSD, our resident psychiatrist Dr. Christina Herring can diagnose these conditions; therefore, a pre-existing diagnosis is not required.
Our pricing structure is as followsL:
- First time visit: $250.00 (this includes evaluation of our intake form and verification of previously established diagnosis
- Follow up visit: $125.00, with an assessment of effectiveness of treatment
- Renewal of prescription: $125.00
- Length of appointments: 20 minutes
- Insurance accepted: No
Monday - Friday:
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.